- The clearing and grubbing of nearly 9 acres of heavily treed land,
- The collection and analysis of over 175 soil samples,
- Excavation and off-site disposal of:
- Nearly 17,000 tons of nonhazardous petroleum impacted soil,
- Concrete and debris,
- 5,000 tons of soil containing hazardous levels of backfilling and compacting,
- 15,000 cubic yards of clean fill and the demolition of concrete foundations.
Our team also tackled other services for the site which included the pumping and disposal of approximately 800,000 gallons of contaminated groundwater/surface water, site restoration activities including hydroseeding and the installation of herbaceous plants and trees.