Area Sales Manager
Location: Rahway, NJ
The Sales Manager will be a highly-motivated sales professional with proven success working in the environmental services industry. A strong background in hazardous waste is a must and experience selling lab pack business is a definite plus. We are looking to hire a sales manager in the NY/NJ Metro area as well as the Northeast.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of operating with minimal supervision and have demonstrated skills in multi-tasking, organization, self-direction, and relationship building. Superb verbal and non-verbal communication skills are key to this position. A willingness and desire to coach and mentor sales people is required for this role.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing environmental services company. Significant potential for advancement to other functional, leadership and management positions exist as the company continues its rapid and aggressive growth.
- Achieve organic growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that will expand the company’s customer base and further penetrate existing customers.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present revenue, pipeline, and forecast reports to the management team.
- Minimum of 5 years total professional sales experience, with minimum of 3 years with environmental services.
- Superb presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to execute a professional sales process.
- Professional prospecting and networking skills are a must.
- A passion for the industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thinking.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforce.com.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
ACV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Send all correspondence and resumes to:
201 S. 1st Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07206