Soil Processing Solutions
EMERGING CONTAMINANTS IN SOILS RISK LEACHING INTO WATER SOURCES. DON’T LET CONTAMINATED SOIL AND GROUNDWATER THREATEN YOUR PROJECT OR COMPANY. LET ACV ENVIRO PROVIDE COMPLETE TURN-KEY SOLUTIONS TO KEEP YOU COMPLIANT.
The need for soil remediation on contaminated land has increased significantly due to increased knowledge, government regulations, and emerging contaminants. ACV Enviro has encountered, tested, remediated, and disposed of soils contaminated with foreign substances ranging from oils and hydrocarbons to heavy metals, such as lead and arsenic. Our team has the certifications, permits, and experience to properly handle soils contaminated with hazardous and non-hazardous substances. Let our team be your partner with a responsible, cost-effective solution for your contaminated soil projects by showing you our state-of-the-art soil remediation process.
COMPLETE SOIL AND GROUNDWATER EXPERTS.
Our highly experienced, specially trained team will assess hazardous conditions and environmental risks on your job site. ACV will address contaminants such as:
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- PFAS, PFOA, PFOS
- Petroleum Hydrocarbons
We will propose the best treatment method for ridding your site of the contaminated soil or groundwater, such as:
- Soil Washing
- Chemical Decomposition
- Thermal Remediation
- Bio Remediation
DON’T LET CONTAMINATED SOIL DERAIL YOUR PROJECT, LET THE ACV EXPERT TEAM ASSIST WITH:
- Complete soil and groundwater assessments and testing
- Environmentally secure storage, handling, and processing
- Excavate, remove, and dispose of contaminated soils
- Large scale soil excavation
- Disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous soil
- Collection and treatment of contaminated groundwater
- Site restoration services including backfill and compaction
- Compaction testing and shoreline/wetlands restoration
- Removal of underground and aboveground storage tanks
- Sampling and characterizing known and unknown drums (Containers)
- Decontamination and demolition services
- Installation of vapor mitigation systems including sub slab depressurization systems and vapor barriers.
- Remediate environmental hazards
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulators
- Transportation of contaminated materials
- Meet or exceed vigorous state clean up standards
- Onsite storage drums, totes, roll-off, and frac tanks (Containers)