With over 40 years of experience, ACV Enviro is proud to provide safe and compliant waste management services to our customers. Our facilities are permitted for a variety of hazardous and nonhazardous waste types including liquids, solids, sludge, and gas cylinders. Explore all of our disposal services at www.acvenviro.com/services/disposal/disposal/.
Removing waste starts at home. Be sure to follow these important recycling tips and for all other disposal services, give our team at ACV Enviro a call at 800-7-SPILLS (800-777-4557). Our expertise enables us to assist you with identifying the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly methods of recycling, treating and disposing of all waste streams.
What can you recycle?
- Cardboard: Recycling 1 ton of cardboard saves 46 gallons of oil.
- Paper: recycling a stack of newspaper that is 3 feet high can save 1 tree.
- Food Cans: recycling 7 steel cans saves enough energy to keep a 100-watt bulb burning for 4 hours.
- Plastic Bottles: 5 two-liter bottles produces enough polyester for a square yard of carpet.
- Glass Jars: A glass jar can go from a recycling bin to a store shelf in 30 days.
What can you not recycle?
- Plastic Grocery Bags: they can get caught in the recycling sorter and cause havoc.
- Shredded Paper: too small to work!
- Pizza Boxes: the grease from the pizza can contaminate the raw material.
- Baby Diapers: eww!
- Aersol Cans: this is actually considered a hazardous material (we can help with that).