Marketing Coordinator – Avenel, NJ
Locations: Avenel, NJ
The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to support Sales in the planning, marketing and event coordination of industry trade shows. Duties include: collecting and consolidating exhibitor orders, catalog entries, product listings, program participation, advertisements & logos, creating invitations, schedule of events and graphics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate sales material for distribution (print, web, mailings, trade shows).
- Use Constant Contact to compose broadcast mailings and e-mail blasts for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Assist with marketing projects/events, monitoring timelines, ensuring all materials are created, ordered, etc. for various events.
- Develop, design, and implement ideas for ACV promotional items.
- Manage sponsorship fulfillment- collect ads, logos, design signage, etc.
- Coordinate travel, hotel and car bookings for each show.
- Prepare and pack supplies and sales materials for upcoming events.
- Produce meeting agendas, follow-up notes and follow through with team members on action items.
- Assist contracts department with daily customer requests for qualification surveys, forms and information.
- Work and strategize with Environmental Health and Safety Department (EH&S) to gather the appropriate safety information requested.
- Work with other departments (i.e. finance, Human Resources) when needed to acquire the information requested
Create and maintain the corporate qualifications database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of relatable marketing experience.
- Excellent computer skills- proficiency in Microsoft Publisher, Word and Excel, Adobe Suite including Photoshop preferred.
The Marketing Coordinator should have excellent organizational and communication skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize workload and projects; and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Send all correspondence and resumes to:
1500 Rahway Avenue
Avenel, NJ 07001