Location: Brooklyn, NY
We are currently seeking aggressive and experienced sales people to join our business development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aggressively pursue profitable organic growth by targeting new customers.
- Ensure a sales pipeline is developed with forecast opportunities identified as short, medium and long term prospects.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of customers and marketplace within the defined territory.
- Identify new development opportunities & leads.
- Monitor the satisfaction levels of customers to provide a quality service that exceeds their expectations.
- Manage territory performance and set appropriate plans for the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Experience in Industrial/Waste industry or in a similar sales position.
- Experience managing multiple and competing stakeholder requirements.
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Excellent relationship and negotiating skills.
- High level analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Effective networking skills
This position presents as an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. In return for your skills, experience and commitment we offer industry leading benefit and commission programs as well as a great working environment.
As part of our usual recruitment process, shortlisted candidates may be requested to undertake a medical, including a drug and alcohol screen.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More