Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Business Development Director
Job Status: Exempt
Locations: New Windsor, NY
The primary purpose of the Account Executive position is to deliver profitable, incremental revenue to the region as well as developing and managing relationships with assigned accounts.
The Account Executive function is to be the liaison between customers, target accounts and ACV Enviro’s entire organization. The Account Executive will drive ACV Enviro’s agenda at the highest possible levels within the customer’s organizational chart to facilitate the delivery of all service offerings.
The Account Executive will develop a strategic plan for each assigned account to serve as a roadmap for growth. As relationships and initiatives are developed, and is responsible for the clear and timely delivery of all business information to operations ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded. The position includes developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of clientele including manufacturers, site owners, third party management companies, engineering/ consulting firms, general contractors and others to drive results. The Account Executive will work with local management teams and operations to expand service offerings with assigned and target accounts. Those service lines include but are not limited to Industrial Services, Field Services, Emergency Response, Site Remediation, Waste Transportation and Disposal plus other project related engagements. The Account Executive is responsible for addressing and resolving issues that impact the progress of developing a mutually beneficial business relationship. These requirements are subject to change upon management direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively seek opportunities and develop new relationships to create and expand opportunities related to hazardous waste transportation and disposal, and industrial & environmental services.
- Work in tandem with operations and sales management to develop and present business solutions that consistently align with the strategic goals of the organization.
- Lead the pricing decisions that meet purchase order and invoicing requirements.
- Develop and coordinate quotes, responses to RFP, RFI and bids for assigned accounts.
- Expand market penetration in private and government services (GSA) market sectors by attracting new clients; maintain strong business relationships with current clients and consistently capitalize on opportunities for repeat business while fostering customer loyalty.
- Build and maintain an active list of companies and strategic prospects to generate continuous
growth and continually expand the company’s client base.
- Weekly travel to customer and prospect sites is required. Overnight travel is required as necessary.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role.
- Strong technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills and the ability to produce high quality, error free work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; CRM software (Salesforce) is a plus.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and possess both the desire and the ability to meet with clients and attend appropriate industry expos, conferences and networking events as needed.
- Must be able to obtain or have a Transportation Work Identification Credential (TWIC) card.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
This position is exposed to maintenance areas subject to OSHA which include safety precautions.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Office Manager, General Manager of Industrial Services and assist others as needed.Read More
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity and will be responsible for researching and analyzing financial information to help company make well informed decisions.Read More