The Administrative Assistant will provide in-house support to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Department and act as a resource to ensure environmental compliance within the company database. Further the efficiency of the organization through site maintenance, customer communication and assisting others as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with calls, mail, schedules, communications, and other clerical functions.
- Answer phones, maintain spreadsheets and files.
- Track insurance certificates, employee training documents, and H&S statistics.
- Assist with Health & Safety projects.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum three years’ experience.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Excellent computer skills required- specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The primary purpose of the General Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of an Industrial Service Center. Responsibilities include implementing corporate policies, managing daily operations, planning developmental strategies as it relates to evaluating the competition and bidding new contracts.Read More