The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Office Manager, General Manager of Industrial Services and assist others as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with calls, mail, schedules, communications, and other clerical functions for managers.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements as needed.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Answer phones, maintain spreadsheets and files and invoice processing.
- Audit, reconcile and prepare expense reports and credit card statements.
- Assist with Human Resource projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum three years’ experience.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Excellent computer skills required- specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work within a team environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics Nav, willing to train the right person.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
Current Job Openings
The Controller will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedure including financial risk management.Read More
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity and will be responsible for researching and analyzing financial information to help company make well informed decisions.Read More