Billing Coordinator – Norfolk, MA
The Billing Coordinator/Administrator will be responsible for timely and accurate entry of billing invoices into customer portals. The Billing Coordinator will enter and scan invoices for all required facilities. The Coordinator will work with various web based financial systems per request of customers requiring electronic invoicing when necessary and where applicable. The Billing Coordinator must ensure customers receive their invoices with required attachments uploaded into their portals. The Billing Coordinator will also be responsible for the weekly submittal of payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all accounting/billing polices and procedures.
- Electronic entry of invoices each day they are available from the invoice with customer approval.
- Save invoices as PDF file and all additional required documents such as a billing summary.
- Print confirmation of submitted invoice and attach to invoice for reference and follow up.
- Contact appropriate associates such as General Managers to payment forecasting/agreements etc.
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets.
- Work with excel on a daily basis.
- Weekly reporting to Billing Supervisor of invoice entry/adjustments etc.
- Review and monitor of electronic invoicing customers aging and follow up of invoices not accepted in customer portal.
- Submit weekly payroll.
- Answer phones, file and work on special projects as directed by management.
- Perform other, related tasks as assigned.
- Accounting Degree (preferred) or 10 years of hands on billing experience.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stress situations and process high volume of billing invoices.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Profound ability to make decisions and work independently with little direction from management.
- Organized and able to work independently without supervision.
- Accounting experience
The employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management. Must be competent in Excel and knowledge of accounting principles.
Communication Skills: Excellent oral communication skills to clearly understand and convey other’s message and intent, and receives and processes feedback.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to attend to numerous details under the stress of maintaining courteous, accurate and timely relations with a variety of individuals. Ability to apply common sense understanding in carrying out detailed written or oral instructions or requests. Ability to comprehend the consequences of various problem situations and to refer such problems to the appropriate individual for decision making.
Mathematical Skills: Must demonstrate an understanding of accounting principles and practices.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel the phone console and use of a PC; ability to talk and hear; reaches with hands and arms with use of a step stool; occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds for movement of boxes and supplies. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment is at an office. Although a majority of the time would be in the office, this position is exposed to maintenance areas subject to OSHA which include safety precautions.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More
The Senior Field Chemist is responsible to handle, classify, segregate, package & label (LAB PACKING) hazardous and non-hazardous materials according to Federal and State regulations.Read More