The Centrifuge Operator utilizes the centrifuge to treat waste water on the customer site. Must be mechanically inclined and have electrical knowledge. Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience preferred.
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- 401K, paid time off, paid holidays.
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Is proficient in Chemical Treatment Unit (CTU) and filter press operations.
- Offloads inbound tankers and performs treatments as instructed by the laboratory.
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit.
- Assures Unit has daily maintenance performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
- Assures Unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is not consistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking, movements and other pertinent record keeping requirements.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
- 2+ years of experience in centrifuge operations.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in treatment operations.
- Knowledge of CHI systems.
- Requires color determination.
- Requires standing, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching, speaking, listening, or smelling.
- Requires sitting, climbing, walking, lifting, grasping, crawling, near vision acuity.
Current Job Openings
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity and will be responsible for researching and analyzing financial information to help company make well informed decisions.Read More
The Collections Specialist will work in a fast-paced goal-oriented department and the duties will include managing and collection of all outstanding accounts receivables from our customers. In addition, this may include other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing issues and reducing the overall amount of accounts receivables.Read More