The Centrifuge Operator utilizes the centrifuge to treat waste water on the customer site. Must be mechanically inclined and have electrical knowledge. Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience preferred.
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- 401K, paid time off, paid holidays.
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Is proficient in Chemical Treatment Unit (CTU) and filter press operations.
- Offloads inbound tankers and performs treatments as instructed by the laboratory.
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit.
- Assures Unit has daily maintenance performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
- Assures Unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is not consistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking, movements and other pertinent record keeping requirements.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
- 2+ years of experience in centrifuge operations.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in treatment operations.
- Knowledge of CHI systems.
- Requires color determination.
- Requires standing, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching, speaking, listening, or smelling.
- Requires sitting, climbing, walking, lifting, grasping, crawling, near vision acuity.
Current Job Openings
To provide in-house support to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Department. Further the efficiency of the organization through strong organization and planning.Read More