Location: Elizabeth, NJ
- Qualified to perform DOT inspections.
- Electrical and HVAC troubleshooting Experience required.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic systems.
- Must possess your own tools.
- Minimum 5* *year’s Experience.
- CDL A license with both HAZMAT and TANKER endorsements desired not required.
- Perform repairs on various types of commercial vehicles such as Vactors, Box trucks and pick- up trucks.
- Perform Federal DOT inspections to ensure compliance.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on trucks.
- Flexible hours Overtime as needed.
Thank you for submitting your resume. Our team will review your qualifications and get back to you if they align with our job opening.
Current Job Openings
Operations Manager – Clayton, NJ
The primary purpose of the Operations Manager is to manage training and performance of the Field Supervisor’s, Foreman, Equipment Operator’s, and Technicians.Read More