Location: Rahway, NJ
$2,000 sign on bonus.
- Qualified to perform DOT inspections.
- Electrical and HVAC troubleshooting Experience required.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic systems.
- Must possess your own tools.
- Minimum 5* *year’s Experience.
- CDL A license with both HAZMAT and TANKER endorsements desired not required.
- Perform repairs on various types of commercial vehicles such as Vactors, Box trucks and pick- up trucks.
- Perform Federal DOT inspections to ensure compliance.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on trucks.
- Flexible hours Overtime as needed.
Current Job Openings
The Director of Business Development will be a highly-motivated sales professional with proven success working in the environmental services industry.Read More
The primary purpose of the General Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of an Industrial Service Center. Responsibilities include implementing corporate policies, managing daily operations, planning developmental strategies as it relates to evaluating the competition and bidding new contracts.Read More