The Director of Business Development will be a highly-motivated sales professional with proven success working in the environmental services industry. A strong background in hazardous waste, lab pack business and industrial and field services is necessary for this role.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of operating with minimal supervision and have demonstrated skills in multi-tasking, organization, self-direction, and relationship building. Superb verbal and non-verbal communication skills are key to this position. The ideal candidate will have previous management experience as this role will be responsible for managing a team of account executives, driving new business and exceeding revenue growth expectations.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing environmental services company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve organic growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and further penetrate existing customers.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives,
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present revenue, pipeline, and forecast reports to the management team.
- Superb presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to execute a professional sales process.
- Professional prospecting and networking skills are a must.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thinking.
- Minimum of 5 years total professional sales experience, with minimum of 3 years with environmental services.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforce.com.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
This position is exposed to maintenance areas subject to OSHA which include safety precautions.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Depack Supervisor is charged with managing the repack operations in the hazardous waste storage building.Read More