Must have excellent organizational and computer skills. Knowledge of DOT regulations, Fleet maintenance and scheduling PM’s for fleet. Maintaining daily schedule for field staff, coordinating scheduled work with operations team. The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for timely and accurate entry of billing invoices into customer portals. The Administrative Assistant will enter and scan invoices for all required facilities, including being responsible for the weekly submission of payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispatches employees to calls as they are received, using information on and daily factors such as driver loads, locations, and customer needs in order to balance cost and speed of response.
- Preparing daily roster to maximize capacity by ensuring productive use of all assets including assignment of personnel, equipment; and supplies.
- Ensuring vehicles are retired and dispatched accordingly.
- Verifies Daily Timecards.
- Comply with all accounting/billing policies and procedures.
- Review and monitor of electronic invoicing customers aging and follow up of invoices not accepted in customer portal.
- Submit weekly payroll.
- Answer phones, file and work on special projects as directed by management.
- Consults with Billing & Invoicing Departments to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinates schedule for Emergency response (spills).
- Ensure Truck Inspections are done daily both pre and post trip.
- Maintain employee attendance records including call Offs, vacations, and personal days.
- Report employee performance issues or concerns to appropriate management for resolution.
- Courteously interact with customers, as required.
- Must have experience effectively managing people.
- Follow all required Safety Policies and Procedures, and be familiar with DOT regulations.
- Familiar with Bill of Lading’s, T& M’s, and Manifests is helpful.
- Must know Progressive Discipline Procedures.
- Must be familiar with fleet assignment.
- Must possess written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be attentive to Detail, and possess time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook and has the ability to learn proprietary software Applicants must have the ability to solve problems by collecting and processing available information quickly and accurately.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with management, co-workers, subordinates and clients. They also must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. PCs must have the ability to communicate effectively with all employees, customers and contracted vendors.
Wages and Benefits: Excellent Benefit package including Medical/Dental/ Life Insurance 401k as well as paid Vacations and Holidays
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Lab Pack Supervisor the day to day oversight of the Lab Pack team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More