Location: Aston, PA
- Must have experience effectively managing people.
- Follow all required Safety Policies and Procedures, and be familiar with DOT regulations.
- Familiar with Bill of Lading’s, T& M’s ,and Manifests is helpful.
- Must know Progressive Discipline Procedures.
- Must be familiar with fleet assignment.
- Must possess written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be attentive to Detail, and possess time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook and has the ability to learn proprietary software.
- Applicants must have the ability to solve problems by collecting and processing available information quickly and accurately,
- Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on and daily factors such as driver loads, locations, and customer needs in order to balance cost and speed of response.
- Preparing daily roster to maximize capacity by ensuring productive use of all assets including assignment of personnel, equipment; and supplies.
- Ensuring vehicles are retired and dispatched accordingly.
- Verifies Daily Timecards.
- Consults with Billing & Invoicing Departments to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinates schedule for Household Waste days.
- Coordinates schedule for Emergency response (spills).
- Ensure Truck Inspections are done daily both pre and post trip.
- Maintain employee attendance records including call Offs, vacations, and personal days.
- Conduct team meetings.
- Report driver performance issues or concerns to appropriate management for resolution.
- Courteously interact with customers, as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned Wages and Benefits: Excellent Benefit package including Medical/Dental/ Life Insurance 401k as well as paid Vacations and Holidays.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More