Location: Elizabeth, NJ
ACV Enviro offers a broad range of environmental services from chemical packaging/disposal, industrial cleaning and emergency response to large scale site remediation projects. Our offices are strategically located throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest US enabling us to provide best in class service to our clients including schools, hospitals, government, pharmaceutical, chemical and industrial facilities.
- 4-year Environmental Degree such as Environmental Science preferred.
- Relevant Certifications such as CHMM, CET, etc.
- Working knowledge of EPA, DOT, OSHA Requirements as they pertain to managing Hazardous Waste.
- Previous experience delivering compliance training.
- Previous experience auditing disposal facility audits.
- Ability to travel (~50%).
- Serve as a regulatory resource to field and operations personnel.
- Develop and deliver Employee Compliance Training on subjects such as RCRA, DOT Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Generator requirements.
- Perform Site Visits and Compliance Audits of final Hazardous Waste disposal facilities.
- Ensures Health and Safety policies are always strictly followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wages & Benefits:
Excellent Benefit package including Medical/Dental/ Life Insurance 401k and more.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Lab Pack Supervisor the day to day oversight of the Lab Pack team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More