Location: Elizabeth, NJ
ACV Enviro offers a broad range of environmental services from chemical packaging/disposal, industrial cleaning and emergency response to large scale site remediation projects. Our offices are strategically located throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest US enabling us to provide best in class service to our clients including schools, hospitals, government, pharmaceutical, chemical and industrial facilities.
- 4-year Environmental Degree such as Environmental Science preferred.
- Relevant Certifications such as CHMM, CET, etc.
- Working knowledge of EPA, DOT, OSHA Requirements as they pertain to managing Hazardous Waste.
- Previous experience delivering compliance training.
- Previous experience auditing disposal facility audits.
- Ability to travel (~50%).
- Serve as a regulatory resource to field and operations personnel.
- Develop and deliver Employee Compliance Training on subjects such as RCRA, DOT Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Generator requirements.
- Perform Site Visits and Compliance Audits of final Hazardous Waste disposal facilities.
- Ensures Health and Safety policies are always strictly followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wages & Benefits:
Excellent Benefit package including Medical/Dental/ Life Insurance 401k and more.
Current Job Openings
To provide in-house support to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Department. Further the efficiency of the organization through strong organization and planning.Read More