The Environmental Coordinator will serve as a part of the salesforce that will assist the Account Executive and Project Coordinators. The Environmental Coordinator will provide customer service duties related to chemical labeling. The Environmental Coordinator will also identify and assist with customer’s needs to ensure contract continuity and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily correspondence with customers.
- Must have working knowledge of DOT shipping documentation and requirements, in addition to understanding Hazardous material tables.
- Write chemical profiles for customers at their request.
- Log samples in the lab.
- Track work orders note special items.
- Basic clerical work including answering phones, copying, printing and scanning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree, Chemistry degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organized and able to work independently without supervision.
- Billing experience through Salesforce software preferred.
- EnviroWare software experience preferred.
Current Job Openings
The primary purpose of the Operations Manager is to manage training and performance of the Field Supervisor’s, Foreman, Equipment Operator’s, and Technicians.Read More