Field Supervisor – Aston, PA
Job Title: Field Supervisor
Reports To: Operations Manager
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Locations: Aston, PA
The purpose of the Field Supervisor position is to supervise, lead and direct Hazmat Field Service Technicians and Hazmat Driver/Operators to assist in completion of assigned tasks or duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribute daily work load to team members.
- Ensure all employees perform assigned tasks in compliance with all company, customer, and federally required safety policies/procedures.
- Ensure all employees are complying with all company policies and procedures on; attendance, substance abuse, theft, willful or neglectful damage to company equipment, uniforms, and all remaining company rules and regulations.
- Ensure all employees are working in the most productive and cost-effective manner to complete the assigned job/task in the best interest of company profitability.
- Professionally and legibly complete or direct and review completion all on sight paperwork for the company and customer.
- Adapt to ever changing conditions (customer requirements, time schedules, weather, etc.) to see that assignments are completed to customer satisfaction and in the best interest of company.
- Interact professionally and effectively with on sight customer and other vendor representatives.
- 3-5 experience in the Environmental and/or Industrial Services industry, preferably in emergency response.
- 2-4 years of Experienced in Tank Entry Supervisor in API.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures. (Training will be provided)
- Document and report any accidents/injuries immediately to company safety and business officials.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain a valid TWIC Card.
- Must have and maintain a valid OSHA 40hr.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
This position is exposed to maintenance areas subject to OSHA which include safety precautions.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More
The Senior Field Chemist is responsible to handle, classify, segregate, package & label (LAB PACKING) hazardous and non-hazardous materials according to Federal and State regulations.Read More