Job Title: Health & Safety Coordinator
Reports To: Donna Miller, Vice President of EHS
Locations: Avenel, NJ
To provide in-house support to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Department. Further the efficiency of the organization through strong organization and planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance tracking of training and medical information for all field employees (approximately 900 employees).
- Review analysis information from EHS database and work with service centers to ensure all employees remain up-to-date and in compliance.
- Process all training certificates and sign in sheets to ensure it is properly tracked in the database and employee electronic folders.
- Set up New Hires and process terminated employees for EHS management.
- Training Card/ Badge ID s/ Personnel Pictures.
- Maintain the Driver Qualifications through an online portal. Act as the liaison between the Online portal system and service center representatives to ensure employees remain qualified.
- Maintain monthly EHS metrics- compile statistics and complete monthly report.
- Track occupational and vehicle incidents and update log.
- Develop a positive working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Administrative duties including filing, typing, mailing, phone communication, etc.
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as required by management.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Environmental and/or Health & Safety experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with minimum supervision and complete projects and daily duties in a timely manner.
- Flexible to handle changing priorities based on needs of internal and external customers.
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database software, etc.
- Personal vehicle travel may be required – mainly between ACV service centers as needed. (minimal)
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The primary purpose of the Account Executive position is to deliver profitable, incremental revenue to the region as well as developing and managing relationships with assigned accounts.Read More