ACV is a clean shaven and drug free workplace. Full benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, PTO and Paid Holidays.
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that driving and operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner.
We are in need of individuals who have experience operating the following pieces of equipment:
- Bull Dozer
- Front End Loader
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in a safe and compliant manner
- Operate various equipment with a GVW>26,000 lbs (including but not limited to Roll off trucks, tractor/ trailers, Liquid Vacs, Turbo Vacs, Box Trucks)
- Maintain vehicle logs
- “On-Call” based on the rotating “On-Call” schedule
- DOT Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections
- Complete all other assignments made by management
- Preform other, related duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
ACV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that driving and operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner. The Operator is also responsible for leading crews to ensure completions of customer projects.Read More