HR Coordinator is a strategic and hands on role that provides full cycle Human Resources Support. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- The ability to understand business goals, policies, procedures to effect continual improvement in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the METRO region.
- Responsible for on-boarding, benefits and other Generalists responsibilities.
- Point of contact to interview Field Employees while engaging, Managers, Dispatchers, PC’s etc.
- Work directly with the recruiting team on candidates and new hires.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is collected and completed in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong solution focus and be comfortable working in multiple Service Centers providing world class Human Resources support.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Provide innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Work with local managers on disciplinary issues/grievances etc.
- Work with Corporate Health and Safety on medical results and clearances.
- Ensure new hires are properly scheduled for training.
- Develop relationships with Field staff.
- Drive retention and other HR programs as needed.
- Schedule Hotel and travel arrangements for new hires.
- Human Resources Training/Open Enrollment etc.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail, highly motivated and self-starter.
- 3-5 Years of administrative support in a corporate environment required.
- 1-2 Years of Human Resources experience to include recruiting.
- Bachelors degreed preferred.
- 90% Travel to Brooklyn New York, Long Island New York, Elizabeth NJ, Rahway, NJ.
- 10% Corporate Office.
Current Job Openings
Location: Brooklyn, NY Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on and daily factors such as driver loads, locations, and customer needs in order to balance cost and speed of response.Read More