Junior Account Executive – Elizabeth, NJ
Looking for a career change or first employment?
ACV Enviro is looking for Self-motivated, Career-driven, SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS, to fill several available Junior Account Executive positions.
The Junior Account Executive will be mentored by a seasoned Account Executive professional experienced in the Environmental, Industrial and waste management industry.
This is an exciting entry level position with base salary plus commission and an aggressive training program.
What makes ACV different from other sales jobs? The answer is simple the environmental industry is one of the largest and fastest growing industries and ACV Enviro is a leader in that market we strive to provide our customers with trained personnel, equipment and the technology to handle any service our clients require.
Daily activities include; Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing meetings and presentations to prospective clients. Providing solutions for different industry clients including field service, emergency response and waste solutions.
- Must be COACHABLE with STRONG communication skills, and OPEN to a FULL TIME work schedule.
- Our goal is to continue shattering records
- If you’re looking for a career with UNLIMITED growth OPPORTUNITY, and you fit the description, forward your resume right away!
- Engage with clients in a professional and friendly manner in order to successfully market our products.
- Create a fun atmosphere where consumers can ask questions, get the correct information on their needs, and feel comfortable about their options.
- Be proficient in territory management
- Willing to grow and promote in an environment that promotes growth for the individuals that meets and exceeds company standards.
- Receive full product and client service training, become a part of a supportive and enthusiastic team environment where everyone is learning and growing.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More
The Senior Field Chemist is responsible to handle, classify, segregate, package & label (LAB PACKING) hazardous and non-hazardous materials according to Federal and State regulations.Read More