The Junior Recruiter will oversee the full life cycle recruitment for entry to mid-level roles the New England Region. This individual will partner with hiring managers and HR to gain a full understanding of business requirements.
- Develop recruiting and staffing strategies with managers by defining job descriptions, sourcing candidates and coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Track and identify prospective (short, medium and long term) candidates using a variety of channels.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR representatives to identify solutions to recruiting challenges throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Seek innovative ways to source for candidates via non-traditional avenues.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS): job postings, open position information, candidate details, workflow, etc.
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications with HR and hiring managers.
- Liaise with departments regarding new hires. (HR, I.T., Payroll etc.).
- Assist with special HR projects as needed.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to attract and recruit both active and passive candidates for all areas of the business.
- Strong focus on sourcing through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, networking, referrals and employer brand marketing.
- Pre-screen suitable candidates and create concisely composed summaries of each candidate to present to interviewers.
- Schedule phone, in person interviews.
- Build relationships with the hiring team ensuring an optimal collaborative environment.
- Keep an updated pipeline report and document workflow.
- Must be able to travel at least 30%-40% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum 1 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Ability to creativity resource across all stages of the hiring cycle.
- Ability to partner with leadership on hiring initiatives.
- Proven record of meeting staffing goals.
- Successful track record of attracting top talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service oriented and work ethic.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Knowledge of HR related laws and regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Excellent knowledge of candidate selection methods and sourcing tools.
- Excellent knowledge in area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices).
Current Job Openings
The Controller will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedure including financial risk management.Read More