Job Title: Office Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Job Status: Non-exempt
Locations: Baltimore, MD
The Office Manager will provide administrative billing and payroll support to the General Manager and assist others as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with calls, mail, schedules, communications, and other clerical functions for managers.
- Manages 2-3 Administrative Assistants.
- Answer phones, maintain spreadsheets and files and invoice processing.
- Input and verify Billing and Payroll hours on a daily basis.
- Assist with Human Resource projects including New Hire Paperwork, Benefit enrollment and ADP setup of new employees.
- Finalize all Purchase Orders, Billing, AP, AR and accruals for end of month close.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum three years’ experience Supervising staff.
- Excellent computer skills required- specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work within a team environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, willing to train the right person.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More