Oil Burner Field Technician – Norfolk, MA
ACV Enviro is a full service environmental company providing industrial maintenance, field and emergency response services.
Must have valid drivers license. ACV Enviro is a clean shaven and drug free workplace.
The Norfolk Service center is looking for a Oil Burner Technician / Field Tech with experience installing residential and commercial heating oil tanks. Must be able to service and install larger commercial and/or industrial heating oil, heavy oil, and diesel generator AST and UST systems.
- Veeder-Root certified
- Roth Tank certified
- Experience with other third-party fuel monitoring systems (Pneumercator, Omntec, Preferred Utilities, etc)
- Must have ability to evaluate job site and scope of work, to address efficiency and safety concerns while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate safe work practices and avoid unsafe behaviors.
- Supervise small groups of hourly personnel in the completion of individual projects.
- Must have knowledge of PPE requirements and ensure compliance of the team.
- Ability to Set up and break down any job site.
- Monitors air to verify safe working environment during removal of hazardous materials.
- Able to work in extreme conditions, i.e. heat, cold.
- Must be clean shaven on a daily basis.
- High school graduate and/or GED equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be medically qualified to wear a respirator and able to obtain a satisfactory fit test for respirators.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER Certification and TWIC are a plus.
- Excellent benefit package including
- Medical/dental/life insurance and 401K profit sharing plans.
- Respond to Hazardous Material/Hazardous Waste spills and releases. Organizes and manages the safe daily operation of emergency spill response, specific industrial cleaning and environmental projects.
- ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Type: Full-time
Current Job Openings
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More
The Senior Field Chemist is responsible to handle, classify, segregate, package & label (LAB PACKING) hazardous and non-hazardous materials according to Federal and State regulations.Read More