ACV Enviro is a full service environmental company providing industrial maintenance, field and emergency response services.
Must have valid drivers license. ACV Enviro is a clean shaven and drug free workplace.
The Norfolk Service center is looking for a Oil Burner Technician / Field Tech with experience installing residential and commercial heating oil tanks. Must be able to service and install larger commercial and/or industrial heating oil, heavy oil, and diesel generator AST and UST systems.
- Veeder-Root certified
- Roth Tank certified
- Experience with other third-party fuel monitoring systems (Pneumercator, Omntec, Preferred Utilities, etc)
- Must have ability to evaluate job site and scope of work, to address efficiency and safety concerns while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate safe work practices and avoid unsafe behaviors.
- Supervise small groups of hourly personnel in the completion of individual projects.
- Must have knowledge of PPE requirements and ensure compliance of the team.
- Ability to Set up and break down any job site.
- Monitors air to verify safe working environment during removal of hazardous materials.
- Able to work in extreme conditions, i.e. heat, cold.
- Must be clean shaven on a daily basis.
- High school graduate and/or GED equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be medically qualified to wear a respirator and able to obtain a satisfactory fit test for respirators.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER Certification and TWIC are a plus.
- Excellent benefit package including
- Medical/dental/life insurance and 401K profit sharing plans.
- Respond to Hazardous Material/Hazardous Waste spills and releases. Organizes and manages the safe daily operation of emergency spill response, specific industrial cleaning and environmental projects.
- ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Type: Full-time
Current Job Openings
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that driving and operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner. The Operator is also responsible for leading crews to ensure completions of customer projects.Read More