Job Title: Permit Compliance Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Transportation Compliance
Locations: Avenel, NJ
To provide in-house support to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Department and act as a resource to ensure compliance within the company. Further the efficiency of the organization through strong organization and planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall coordination, maintenance, and distribution of transporter and environmental permits/ licenses, and registrations, (includes state waste transportation licenses, Mileage Reporting, and other needed licenses).
- Generate and compile waste transportation information for various monthly, quarterly and annual reports for licenses and permits.
- Maintain vehicle files and tracking system.
- Develop and maintain compliance program to ensure that waste information is properly tracked to support the filing of various monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Manage to completion regulatory and permit driven special projects & reports.
- Develop a positive working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Administrative duties including filing, typing, mailing, phone communication, etc.
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as required by management.
- Serve as a regulatory resource throughout the company.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to complete tasks with strict time requirements and remain flexible with process changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with minimum supervision and complete projects and daily duties in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database software, etc.
- Personal vehicle travel may be required – mainly between ACV facilities as needed.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The Regional Lab Pack Supervisor the day to day oversight of the Lab Pack team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More