Job Title: Project Manager
Reports To: Operations Manager
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Locations: Bangor, ME
ACV Enviro is seeking an Onsite Project Manager with a strong technical background, understanding of regulations, supervision of staff, maintain onsite compliance and waste collection/consolidation. Extensive experience working in the field and assisting in completing projects in the estimated time frame in a safe, efficient, cost effective, and professional manner while maintaining a high standard of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for the safe and efficient execution of various field projects from start to finish.
- Maintain and establish a long lasting, productive relationship with current customers.
- Will participate in site walks/ evaluations for bid work. Will prepare job quotations/ proposals that are all-inclusive (proper scopes of work, price estimates and contingencies). This includes reviewing the quotes for final approval with the General Manager.
- Ability to estimate a project, set-up the project with customer service and dispatch, manage the job to completion and customer satisfaction, and assist billing department with job details.
- Ability to interface with multi-level customers.
- Develop new business within territories.
- Responsible for contacting vendors and pricing additional/ specialized items that may be needed for specific projects.
- On-call 24 hours per day 365 days per year. Typically divisions use an On-Call schedule that is based on a weekly rotation.
- May require out of town travel. Length of travel will be dependent on division working for.
- Teach and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Complete all other assignments made by management.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management, Education/Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have experience with Industrial cleaning (vacuum trucks, vactors, waterblasters, etc.).
- Ability to interact professionally with all clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work together with small and large groups of people and have strong leadership traits.
- Clean driving record within the requirements as outlined in the Driver Qualification SOP.
- Previous sales/service and account maintenance experience is necessary.
- Able to read, write, and understand the English language, and able to follow verbal and written instructions.
The work environment is at an office and visiting various work sites. This position is exposed to maintenance areas subject to OSHA which include safety precautions.
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Current Job Openings
The primary purpose of the Project Coordinator (PC) position is to understand the customer’s remediation and service needs as they relate to materials, personnel, equipment & documentation for remediation projects.Read More
The Regional Technical Services Manager supervises the day to day oversight of the field chemists team with in their defined territory of operations.Read More