TALK TO ONE OF OUR SMALL QUANTITY GENERATOR EXPERTS TODAY!
Are you a farm, orchard, nursery or agricultural facility? Are you generating any used oil? Are you using herbicides? Are you using pesticides? Are you using fertilizers? Do you use any machine parts-cleaning solvents? How about containers that held any of the above or kerosene or gasoline or paints? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your business needs our business! ACV Enviro is here to help you remove these types of wastes from your business and get you on the road to compliance with state and federal agencies. Your business can’t afford fines or red tape! Save money, time and headaches and talk to us today. Call today and we will even come out and give you a FREE WASTE ASSESSMENT!
ACV Enviro Helps Business Stay Compliant
EXAMPLES OF COMPANIES WE SERVICE
- Body Shops
- Printing and Publishing
- Welding & Steel Fabrication
- Laundry and Garment Services
- Sign Manufacturing
- Medical and Dental Labs
We can help with the following waste streams:
- Automotive products
- Batteries – various
- Cleaners corrosives
- Fire extinguishers
- Flammable liquids
- Fluorescent lights
- Fuels (gasoline, diesel, transmission fluid)
- Glues & adhesives
- Marine flares
- Mercury (thermometers and thermostats)
- Motor oil
- Oil-based paints and stains
- Pool and spa supplies
- Road flares solvents & thinners
- Latex paint
- Fireworks or explosives
- Asbestos containing materials
- Commercial grade agricultural pesticides or herbicides
- Contaminated soils
- Extremely hazardous wastes over 2.2 lbs.
- High pressure compressed gas cylinders over 1 liter
- Laboratory chemicals
- Nitric acid over 75% strength
- Non-hazardous wastes
- Oversized batteries
- Peroxides over 60% strength Pyrophoric materials
- Radioactive wastes
What is a Small Quantity Generator SQG?
It is a business that:
- produces less than 220 pounds (about 25 gallons) of hazardous waste per month.
- produces less than 2.2 pounds (about a quart) of acutely hazardous waste** per month.
- stores less than 2,200 pounds (about four 55 gallon drums) of hazardous waste.