July 14 – 16 2017
The CSHEMA annual conference is the epicenter of networking and learning for campus EHS professionals. The educational content is provided by CSHEMA members, associate members, and other invited educators and speakers.
Typically about 300 individuals from undergraduate students to senior-level professionals and retirees participate in the annual conference. While each year is different, the conference feature:
- About 100 technical sessions designated by track
- About 15 Professional Development Seminars
- Keynote speeches
- CSHEMA Exhibit Hall, an exhibit and buying show with 90–100 companies
- CSHEMA awards ceremony
- Off-site dinners and events
- Meetings of CSHEMA’s leadership
Stop by booth #410 and say “hi” to Todd Meyer and Mike Wedge.