October 18th 2019, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m
ACV Enviro – Skowhegan, ME
ACV Enviro’s Skowhegan, Maine and Bangor, Maine locations are seeking enthusiastic applicants to join an industry leader in our great career opportunities! We are hosting an open interview event on Friday, October 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at our Skowhegan, ME facility (29 Pennel Street, Skowhegan, ME 04976).
Bring your resume and interview on the spot! We’ll be looking for Field Technicians, Class A or B CDL Driver/Operators, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Hazmat Foremen. Please bring your resume, driver’s license, Social Security card, and any training documents (i.e., 30-Hour OSHA, 10-Hour OSHA, 40-Hour HAZWOPER).
- Pass a Pre-Employment Physical
- Pass the ACV’s Auto Insurance Qualifiers
- Pass the HAZWOPER 40-Hour Training (provided if necessary)
- Be Willing to Work Overtime
- On-Call Typically Every Other Week
- Full-Time Positions
- Competitive Wages
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with Company Match
- 10 Days PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Sign-On Bonus for Some Positions
ACV Enviro is a full-service environmental company industrial maintenance, field services and emergency response. ACV is a clean shaven and drug free workplace. If you have any questions, or if you are interested but unable to attend, please call ACV Recruiter Samantha at 508-479-3992. We look forward to meeting you!